Had a long day and just want to relax?
Swedish Massage - Is to increase the oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles. It affects the nerves, muscles, glands, and circulation, while promoting health and well being.
Swe-Thai Massage - Swe-thai massage therapy is a unique style of massage that successfully and delightfully blends the relaxing strokes of the swedish massage with the wonderful stretching techniques of traditional thai massage. This may be the ultimate combination therapy for relaxation.
Work a highly stressful job where you experience muscle tension in the neck and upper body?
Deep Tissues Massage - Deep pressure is applied to remove tension knots. Pressure is applied against the grain of the muscle and helps to relax stiff muscles. This process also release toxins within the body. This type of massage helps to restore mobility and increase the flow of oxygen within the body.
Looking for calmness to the mind, this treatment will help you to go in to a state of deep meditation. Meditation helps the body to rejuvenate from losses very easily and the body re-energizes and will be in a perfect condition to face the challenges. If you are about to go on an important work, having a hot stone massage therapy one day ahead will keep your mind refreshed increasing your chances of success.
Hot Stone - The heat of the stones will penetrate deep into the muscles to improve circulation and increase blood flow to the painful area to relieve tension.
Sports Massage is a special form of massage and is typically used before, during, and after athletic events.
Sports Massage - Is the most effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system. Received regularly this may help athletes prevent injuries, which might otherwise be caused by overuse.
Reflexology is effective in helping conditions such as allergies, asthma, insomnia, depression and anxiety. It can help to ease the symptoms of IBS and PMS along with many other conditions. A good Reflexology treatment is deeply relaxing allowing tension to ebb out of the entire body.
Reflexology - This treatment is believed to be beneficial for circulation, digestion, and respiratory problems. Sinus sufferers maintain that it offers instant relief from congestion. It can also have a vivid impact on stress levels as well as helping to restore hormonal imbalances. Stress is now believed to be a major cause of physical illness so by reducing tension and improving blood and nerve supply, this alternative therapy can contribute to better overall health.
Suffering from sciatic nerve syptoms or lower back pain? The sciatic nerve, as well as other nerves, extend from the sacrum to all parts of the lower extremities.
Sacro Wedgy Sessions - Helps to stablize the sacrum allowing the pelvic girdle to relax and return to its normal position of balance. This in turn helps to eliminate symptoms such as pain or numbness radiating down the legs and tightness and pain in the hip area.
Feel revitalized in as little as 20-30 minutes - with out leaving the office or workplace.
Chair Massage - The focus will be on your neck, shoulder, back, arms, and hands. Each session is done with the client fully clothed using no oil so you can go right back to work feeling relaxed and re-energized!
- Boosts energy, alertness, and productivity
- Increases Circulation
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Helps prevent Repetitive-Stress Injuries
- Relaxes and rejuvenates
- Relieves emotional stress
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.